FLPRESS is the press release distribution division of the Florida Press Service (FPS). FPS can deliver your press release via e-mail to virtually all of Florida’s daily and weekly newspapers within hours of receiving your release.
How to Submit a Press Release
- Download, print and complete the Order Form: Press Release Order Form
- Payment must accompany press release. Mastercard, Visa, AMEX or Discover accepted for payment. Actual distribution quantity may vary slightly.
- Note: The non-profit rate is discounted 20% off the stated rate. Send proof of non-profit status with submitted press release.
- Email your press release to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Call Grace Mack at 321-283-5281 if you have questions)
- Preferred format: Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, or text. Additionally, you can e-mail us with your release in the body copy of your e-mail message.
- Attach up to one photo or logo to be included in the press release.
Click here to view a sample press release: Sample Press Release
Florida Press does not provide feedback or editing of submitted press releases. This is strictly a distribution service. Since we are not a public relations firm, we do not track or provide feedback on which newspapers run the press release. Florida Press cannot guarantee publication of press releases submitted.
We encourage clients to create a Google alert so that they may be informed when a press release hits the web (visit: https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/4815696?hl=en for instructions).
Email Distribution Options
Please choose from the following options below:
|Daily newspapers||33 papers||$75.00|
|Weekly newspapers||128 papers||$100.00|
|Daily & Weekly newspapers||160 papers||$135.00|
|Florida Capitol Press Corps||17 outlets||$40.00|
|Miami & West Palm Beach||22 papers||$75.00|
|Naples & Ft. Myers||21 papers||$50.00|
|Panama City & Pensacola||16 papers||$50.00|
|Tampa & St. Pete||34 papers||$75.00|
|Top 25 US Markets||25 markets||$50.00|