Sr. Media Strategist
Site Impact specializes in multi-channel direct marketing services. Our goal is to “Drive results for our clients, build a dynamic company culture, and make an IMPACT!”
Site Impact has been named one of the “Best Companies to Work For” by Florida Trend Magazine and a consecutive four years awarded a “Top Workplace” by the Sun-Sentinel.
- Comfortable managing 100’s of online media campaigns simultaneously
- Proven track record of optimizing online media campaigns (both large and small) towards specific CPC goals
- Experience with both non-traditional and traditional display platforms (including but not limited to: AppNexus, TradeDesk)
- Extensive knowledge of social media buying (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- A creative and strategic thinker – be able to bring new/out of the box ideas for testing/optimizing online media buys
- A strong analytical thinker – this position is strictly focused on ROI and is metrics driven.
- Help drive Site Impact’s online media buying and traffic fulfillment strategy by developing and managing profitable buys.
- Develop and test online media campaigns with performance-based objectives and expand them into high volume
- Leverage creative and marketing knowledge to develop new creative, landing pages, and campaigns
- Manage creation and execution of campaigns that deliver against business goals
- Drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including CTR and CPC through targeting and optimization
- Prospect new publisher and media buying opportunities
- Manage CPM, CPC, and CPV campaigns and review backend performance to ensure specific profitability goals
- Develop strong relationships with traffic partners to continually test and optimize campaigns
Please apply here: https://bit.ly/2TZwI9t
Date Posted: March 26, 2019