- Find a Newspaper
Quest Corporation of America, Inc. (Quest) is seeking an experienced communications professional to serve as a Senior Communications Manager in the Lakeland/Bartow area.
The position will also include business development activities, including marketing, proposal preparation and presentations.
• Design and maintain a favorable public image for the organization and customer.
• Coordinate all public relations activities and events.
• Leverage existing relationships and cultivate new business.
• Create content and collaborate with creative graphics and/or video team.
• Ability to motivate and work collaboratively w/team members and clients.
• Able to work in a constantly evolving environment, and travel by use of a vehicle to multiple locations.
Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree preferably in public relations, marketing, journalism, or communications, with minimum five years of experience in communications & marketing.
• Must have a minimum of two years of multimodal transportation experience with a State, County or Municipal agency.
• Extensive knowledge of transportation, utility, stormwater, and construction projects.
• Knowledge of State, County or Municipal public meetings.
• Talent for understanding, simplifying and effectively communicating complex information to diverse audiences.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills (AP style preferred).
• Familiarity with digital communications including websites, social media, signage, direct mail campaigns and graphic design.
Apply here: www.qcausa.com/careers
Date Posted: August 12, 2021