- Find a Newspaper
Orlando Business Journal is looking for a top-notch reporter to cover commercial real estate. This reporter will be expected to break the biggest real estate news ahead of the competition and build a solid a pipeline of enterprise ideas.
The beat will mainly focus on commercial development but will also include big picture residential trends and news, and retail and restaurants coverage. The Business Journal writes and reports stories that readers can’t find elsewhere and are willing to pay for.
The ideal candidate:
• Is a self-starter who is open to collaboration
• Writes with authority and flair
• Has a voice on social media and willing to engage readers on LinkedIn
• Is able to develop a solid network of sources, including but not limited to developers, brokers, city officials and civic leaders
• Is comfortable with virtual work software such as Slack, Microsoft Teams and Zoom
• Is comfortable with mining data and public records
Resumes and clips can be emailed to Editor Cindy Barth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date Posted: October 5, 2021