- Find a Newspaper
Quest Corporation of America, Inc. (Quest) is seeking a bilingual Assistant Community Outreach Specialist to join our team in the Miami/Keys area.
This position is responsible for developing and executing bilingual community awareness plans, including communicating with customers, community members, media and elected officials,
• Contribute to a favorable public image for the organization and clients.
• Write content to inform the public about project benefits, activities and impacts.
• Create content and collaborate with creative graphics and/or video team.
• Work in a constantly evolving, confidential environment, and travel by use of a vehicle
to multiple locations.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, preferably in public relations, communications, or marketing. Experience supporting communication efforts on construction transportation-related projects a plus.
• Experience in communications for transportation construction projects a plus.
• Knowledge of state, county or municipal public meetings and public workshops.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in English and Spanish.
• Talent for understanding, simplifying and effectively communicating complex information to diverse audiences.
• Ability to perform responsibilities with a degree of independence, initiative, creativity and good judgement.
• Strong problem solving, critical thinking and organizational skills.
• Familiarity with digital communications, including websites, social media, signage, direct mail campaigns and graphic design.
Apply here: www.qcausa.com/careers
Date Posted: August 12, 2021