Circulation Customer Service DirectorCitrus County ChronicleCrystal River, Florida The Citrus County Chronicle in Crystal River, Fla, a property of Landmark Community Newspapers, LLC, seeks qualified applicants for the position of Circulation Customer Service Supervisor. This position is responsible for achieving paid circulation growth, and objectives of The News-Enterprise and other weekly publications. The full-time position reports directly to Director of Production and Circulation. The Chronicle is a 7-day daily newspaper with an average circulation of 21,000 weekday and 26,000 on Sunday. Citrus County is located centrally on the west side of the state of Florida, approximately 1-½ hours northwest of Orlando and 1 hour north of Tampa. The Chronicle offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) and paid time off benefits to full-time employees. The newspaper can be found online at www.chronicleonline.com. The newspaper offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) and paid time off benefits. Qualifications:
- Demonstrated high ethical standards
- Leadership experience in successful goal-oriented, financial results-driven community newspaper circulation operation
- Ability to develop, launch and carry out profitable revenue growth initiatives
- Ability to think and plan strategically while managing the daily circulation customer service & telemarketer operation functions of the business
- Ability to conduct timely and accurate financial analysis of circulation sales
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while effectively growing circulation subscribers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to bring staff members together to achieve a common goal
- Strong team building, results-oriented delegation, and administrative skills
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Achieve the circulation growth and customer service goals and objectives of The Citrus County Chronicle, and other inter-company weekly publications.
- Develop, coach and lead department sales and customer service staff to create and implement near term, intermediate and long term strategies and tactics to grow print and online circulation volume and revenue
- Develop and successfully operate within annual department revenue and expense budgets
- Effectively and efficiently manage all department accounting and record keeping functions to report circulation in all audits and company performance reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Effectively and professionally represent the company in community organizations, activities and events.
Interested persons should apply to Deborah Kamlot, HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org You may also apply at www.lcni.com under Job Opportunities. Internal candidates must notify your immediate supervisor and LCNI HR Director if making application. The deadline to apply is Monday, February 26, 2018. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER