The Northwest Florida Daily News has an opening for a Multimedia Sales Executive with primary goals to increase print and digital advertising revenues by achieving or exceeding the revenue goal in their assigned territory. The MMSE will develop and present audience based, multimedia sales campaigns to meet the diversified needs of our customers and maximize customer ROI.
- Consistently meets/exceeds all print and digital revenue targets
- Develops and demonstrates expert knowledge and understanding of all GateHouse Media sales and marketing assets, including all newspaper products, digital products and digital marketing services
- Represent and embrace new non-traditional products and services that the company may introduce as we look to diversify new revenue streams that capitalize on our customer base and scale.
- Regularly and customarily engage in person with customers
- Drives customer retention through excellent customer service
- Develops new business by understanding customer needs and selling products and services that provide value to the customer.
Position Requirements: Knowledge of competitive media landscape; use for new business development and sales analysis. Ability to prospect new business via cold calling and other prospecting techniques including social media where applicable. Highly motivated, self-starting individual with initiative and drive to succeed. Ability to close new business and exceed sales targets. A Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver effective presentations. Strong networking and community involvement skills. Strong time management and follow up skills, Organized with an attention for detail. Computer and software experience with MS Office programs including Excel, Powerpoint, and Word.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred; or equivalent work experience in media related business. Minimum of one year sales experience, preferably in outside sales. Prior experience in digital marketing sales highly desirable. Must possess a state issued driver’s license and a current auto insurance with reliable transportation.
Excellent benefits, drug-free workplace, EOE. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out application at 2 Eglin Parkway NE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548. No phone calls.